Hey all,
I am getting ready to go Athlon 64 and so I need to sell some current hardware.
What do you think I can get for the following sold as complete system?:
AMD 2500+ (Barton-locked) easily OC'd to 3200+
Thermalright SP-97 All Copper Heatsink
Abit NF7-S Rev. 2
512MB 3500 Mushkin Blk Lvl 2
ATi Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB with Arctic VGA silencer
Western Digital 80 GB 7200 RPM 8mb Cache
Crappy old fulltower case with sparkle PSU
Crappy old CD-RW 12x10x32 and crappy old DVD-ROM
Floppy
I am getting ready to go Athlon 64 and so I need to sell some current hardware.
What do you think I can get for the following sold as complete system?:
AMD 2500+ (Barton-locked) easily OC'd to 3200+
Thermalright SP-97 All Copper Heatsink
Abit NF7-S Rev. 2
512MB 3500 Mushkin Blk Lvl 2
ATi Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB with Arctic VGA silencer
Western Digital 80 GB 7200 RPM 8mb Cache
Crappy old fulltower case with sparkle PSU
Crappy old CD-RW 12x10x32 and crappy old DVD-ROM
Floppy