Price Drop Round 2! BenQ W1070 1080p 3D Projector with Mount, 25' Cables, & 4-Port HDMI Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mut1ny

[H]ard|Gawd
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

REALLY NEED THIS GONE!
I'm ripping myself off really but I'm only asking $415 for everything SHIPPED to anywhere in the US via USPS Priority!

Looking to sell my like-new condition BenQ W1070 Home Theater projector.

The unit features full 1080p resolution (as well as FullHD 3D), a 6x speed 6 segment RGBRGB color wheel, 2000 REAL lumens of brightness, 10,000:1 contrast and much more. Definitely a GORGEOUS picture! No stuck or bad pixels or any noticeable color variation. Zens is nice and clear...seems to be a pretty perfect unit as far as the usual issues are concerned.

Comes with:

Projector
Remote control
Ceiling mount
25 foot power and HDMI cable
4-port HDMI switch (4 in 1 out with optical and coax audio out and remote)

Pics are of the actual projector! 2000 hours on the bulb (less than half life) but it's still PLENTY bright and has plenty of life left.

PM me if interested, thanks!

Yi543cr.jpg

hAsE1G6.jpg

Last edited:
First bump of hopefully not too many...great projector here people! :)

bump for looking and maybe slight interest.
Gonna go look at reviews

It's a great entry level projector. Does full 1080p and has good native contrast for an entry-level, and has enough lumens to handle some ambient light. Bump for OP.

EDIT: And from what I've read/seen, its color management can be dialed in to be pretty darned accurate too. :)

Im not really interested in the projector but would something like this be able to game? such as mario kart or other console games? is there a lot of input lag on projectors?

Im not really interested in the projector but would something like this be able to game? such as mario kart or other console games? is there a lot of input lag on projectors?

I have a 1070 that I almost exclusively use for games. Input lag is very low for a projector and there is zero blur due to it being DLP. I am using a 100 inch MDF screen and a full surround system.

Oh yeah, totally game ready. In fact, I'd say I prefer it over my monitor, really. More "smooth"...pleasing to the eyes.

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back