• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Price drop question

Bowtie_guy

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
85
Hey people.
Can anyone tell me what the price is going to be for this processor. I cannot seem to find it.
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775 Processor - Retail

thanks in advanced.
 
I don't think there is going to be any offical price on the things as they are going to be discontinued after the release of the new 1333 FSB CPU's. At least it, and all the original C2D's, don't show up on any of the price lists or road maps I've seen lately.
 
thanks guys.
another question. Should i be on newegg like 12am sunday to get the deals before they sell out or do you doubt they will sell out right away?
 
I'd give it a day or to for the prices to settle a bit. Prices for alot of the C2D's are jumping around a lot right now.
 
Back
Top