• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Price Check

TekMonkey

n00b
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
43
The first item is an Intel Pentium 4 2.53B CPU, more details here.

Second is an ASUS P4-S8X motherboard, details here.

Oh and I'd throw in an Intel stock heatsink and fan for the proc. :cool:

So how much is my stuff worth? :p
 
Originally posted by TekMonkey
The first item is an Intel Pentium 4 2.53B CPU, more details here.

Second is an ASUS P4-S8X motherboard, details here.

Oh and I'd throw in an Intel stock heatsink and fan for the proc. :cool:

So how much is my stuff worth? :p

Post in the For Sale/Trade Forum, and set YOUR price. I would guess about $200 but then again what do you expect to make.

Cheers,
 
Stop spamming and answer the question you mofos :p

so does $200 sound reasonable to the rest of you?
 
wow 20$ beats my 3$ damn ure rich :D hahah yea 200$ sounds good
 
Yeah, I'd pay 200 for it. Well, if I had 200. And if I wanted it. :p
 
Originally posted by TekMonkey
The first item is an Intel Pentium 4 2.53B CPU, more details here.

Second is an ASUS P4-S8X motherboard, details here.

Oh and I'd throw in an Intel stock heatsink and fan for the proc. :cool:

So how much is my stuff worth? :p

You see it's all relative ... your CPU is undesirable right now ... since it's not an 800FSB CPU. So unless you price it real cheap, nobody will pay attention to it, specially here.

My suggestion is sell it on eBay or to some gullible acquaintance who might be wowed with the 2.53Gz speed ....
 
I would say look on ebay and see how much people are paying for you parts.
 
i would say around 200 if you get lucky.

used hardware drops in price pretty steeply.
 
Back
Top