price check on used gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soybomb

2[H]4U
Hey guys I do consulting work and sometimes wind up with old equipment. I usually buy new gear so I'm not really sure the best prices to sell stuff at or even where to go for it and wondered if you could give me some advice.

I've got a cisco 2501 that doesn't seem to boot anything, I haven't even opened it up yet to see whats on the inside. Would you even bother selling this?

I've got a cisco 2620xm 128/32 with 2 wic-1dsu-t1 v2 and 12.3(22). On ebay the prices seem to vary completely wildly for what people pay for these. What should I be expecting and is it usually best to sell the extra wic seperately? Or for this even sell both wics seperately? Say $250 a wic and $150 for the bare router sound about right?

The one that really has me stumped though is a ras. Its a patton 2960/48 They're nice ras units but man where do you go to sell it to someone that wants one and what is a fair price? There are plenty of people selling them on the web and a few on ebay but that doesn't mean they're realistic. The only one I've actually seen close went for the initial bid of $300. I figure everything else will probably be best sold on ebay (although I'm open to other suggestions) but this one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back