• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Pretty basic Catalyst and in game vs card settings questions.

Wattson

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
76
I should already know this by now, but I don't. If you have a profile selected with 16x AA 16x AF for example, the card will automatically force the game to play at this even if there's no option in the game itself correct? But what if the game does have these options, but only up to 8x AA 8x AF and you actually want to play the game at the in game max settings, do you need to unload the current profile and simply load up (or just go without any profile) one that's really basic and doesn't touch AA and AF? I just don't know what overrides what and if it's at all times or just usually.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top