• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Press X to start COD Warzone fix?

Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
1
From what I understand this is a PS problem only. When I enter the game it just tells me to press X, but then - nothing happens.
| I've tried the solutions I've fount: i.e. checking psn connection, restored the license - nada.
Running out of ideas here. Do you guys have anything to suggest?
 
Okay, I've got two guides for you. This one is checking literally every box (even those that could only tentatively be a problem). And this one is more to the point. Can't say I had the same problem, but either of those should help.
 
try: uninstall it, clear cache/files in settings, reinstall
 
Back
Top