Jun 25, 2004 #1 D DexStar n00b Joined Jun 25, 2004 Messages 2 I am trying to get more out of my 3.2E. I can get 3.6GHz out of it @ 1.4375v, but if I try to go any higher no amount of voltage seems to help. I have had the voltage as high as 1.5v. Just wondering what a 'safe' voltage limit would be. Thanks!
I am trying to get more out of my 3.2E. I can get 3.6GHz out of it @ 1.4375v, but if I try to go any higher no amount of voltage seems to help. I have had the voltage as high as 1.5v. Just wondering what a 'safe' voltage limit would be. Thanks!
Jun 25, 2004 #2 M mojoXP Limp Gawd Joined Mar 16, 2002 Messages 277 I'm running 1.7V @ 60C running Prime95.
Jun 25, 2004 #3 D DexStar n00b Joined Jun 25, 2004 Messages 2 Thanks!!! I think I will wait until I replace the stock cooler to add any more voltage. I just hope Thermalright's XP-120 fits on my MOBO.
Thanks!!! I think I will wait until I replace the stock cooler to add any more voltage. I just hope Thermalright's XP-120 fits on my MOBO.