• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Prescott Overclockers Plz Rd

farkedup

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
1,479
You saw Kyle's info on the dynamic CPU voltage right? I'm in the tech sheets right now and I have a few things I'd like a brave soul or 2 to test for me.

Would anybody be willing to help me with my article? it's for IANAG. I've emailed Kyle asking him for a bit of help but he's unresponsive right now (probably drinkin by now, I'll get started soon)

I need a couple people to test what is currently my assumptions, but I think I have a way to kill the dynamic voltage or at least I'm on the way to doing it....
 
Back
Top