• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Preparing for new mobo

astrob0y

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
218
I can't seem to find an answer for this, I have a new Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H sitting here ready for installation. from my ASUS M3N72-D. When I switched to the ASUS I just plugged it in and let everything update itself. I was wondering can I do the same for the new mobo. Do I need to prep my HDD for a new mobo? :cool:
 
Prep your HD? Not sure what you mean. I would say you should reinstall windows though, just as a precaution.
 
What OS are you using?

But generally, uninstall any mobo specific drivers and make sure that they're completely gone.
 
Back
Top