Prepare to be mowed!

Supreme [H]ardness
http://fahweb.com/stats/avatardelta/

Right now the VM smps are running core_a1, hopefully when the current WU finishes they'll go up to a2 and the associated WUs and the PPD per VM should at least double. (Each VM is a four core SMP client)

raaaaaawr! /mow
...I hate core_a1.

Last edited:
Wow, impressive power there. Awesome. :cool:

looks like i wil get mowed by morning.... :- (

That would be the case if I could leave my machine on 24/7. But as it stands it gets turned off for about 7-8 hours a night, although it reboots an the SMP clients start up at around 5:35 and now the gpu clients start 15/30/45/1minute after startup.

Last edited:
double post was really not what I wanted, my insert stats button definitely should not be used for post editing

That would be the case if I could leave my machine on 24/7. But as it stands it gets turned off for about 7-8 hours a night, although it reboots an the SMP clients start up at around 5:35.

I just wish running gpu clients as a service in vista/7 worked correctly. Even if I run them through the task scheduler they crash. Although I may play with it some more.

Just use the console clients
Then setup each one as a scheduled taks 15 seconds apart.

Thats what I did before.

Just use the console clients
Then setup each one as a scheduled taks 15 seconds apart.

Thats what I did before.

That's what they are. Either way if I had them auto-start they'd crash. I'm fiddling with it a bit now. - just did a restart. None of them crashed, what wonderful luck. I've changed the timing to what you've suggested - thanks. I really never wanted to wrestle with it, I guess.

edit: I stand corrected and amazed - thank you.

Last edited:
That would be the case if I could leave my machine on 24/7. But as it stands it gets turned off for about 7-8 hours a night.....

Huh???:confused: All that [H]ardFolding power and they get shut down at night? I must've missed the trend or something. :(

http://fahweb.com/stats/avatardelta/

Right now the VM smps are running core_a1, hopefully when the current WU finishes they'll go up to a2 and the associated WUs and the PPD per VM should at least double. (Each VM is a four core SMP client)

raaaaaawr! /mow
...I hate core_a1.

Pretty nice ramp. Kinda reminds me of me when I started mowing people with Kendrak's GX2's (including possibly him in a few more weeks).

I was looking at this board (to possibly go with your 2 x Nehalem Xeons). I need to rebuild my work server and this would do just fine. I just wish my client would provide me more info on my next contract so I can be more confident about spending the money.

Huh???:confused: All that [H]ardFolding power and they get shut down at night? I must've missed the trend or something. :(

I know, right? However, I'm still living with my mom and she prefers that the house cools down at night, rather than heat up.

......I can't wait for winter. 24/7 uptime here we come!

Pretty nice ramp. Kinda reminds me of me when I started mowing people with Kendrak's GX2's (including possibly him in a few more weeks).

I was looking at this board (to possibly go with your 2 x Nehalem Xeons). I need to rebuild my work server and this would do just fine. I just wish my client would provide me more info on my next contract so I can be more confident about spending the money.

Well they are still available.

Somebody buy those so I dont have to build two Duallys :)

Nice ramp up! Too bad about shutting them down at night though. Maybe next summer I recommend an AC? If you can throw in some extra money towards the electric bill it keeps things in check, although my bill is 4x what it was before I got my gpus up last year :eek: Anyway even 16 hours a day with that setup will net you some serious ppd, keep it up!

Nice ramp up! Too bad about shutting them down at night though. Maybe next summer I recommend an AC? If you can throw in some extra money towards the electric bill it keeps things in check, although my bill is 4x what it was before I got my gpus up last year :eek: Anyway even 16 hours a day with that setup will net you some serious ppd, keep it up!

At night we open up the windows/doors (doors obviously close before we go to bed) but one night I left the computer on (with my old video cards) and according to my mom it was like we had never opened the windows at all.

If I were paying electricity I'd leave it on all the time. I'll bring that up.

I am looking for my anti-mowing shed.

I might have misplaced it.

Back