• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[[Premium Coil Whine]]

dchobaby

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 16, 2016
Messages
71
Finally got around to taking a few pics of my recently finished build. It's got a 5960x from a previous build. Mobo is the RVE10, and a pair of titan pascals.

The mobo lighting looks very blue in the pictures but is actually closer to a sky blue IRL. I wanted white, but the RGB lighting is far from able to produce a good white.

Y2wj3m5.jpg


clqRJPn.jpg


Unfortunately, the build isn't as silent as I hoped it would be as the Titans do whine a bit under load. I initially put together a Core P3 but needed to dampen the whine somehow. That is how I ended up going back to a Define R5.

Also notice that I ended up ditching the Corsair ML120's that I had in the Core P3. I found them too loud, producing a constant humming even at low RPM's. Ram was also changed from ballistix elites to Dominators, and PSU was debadged, lol.

68w3Iht.jpg


T5P8f35.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top