• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Precision M4400 and webcam

illuminate

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
1,895
I have a Dell Precision M4400 laptop. It's only 4 months old. It came loaded with XP business and I upgraded to Vista HP. On Monday I put Windows 7 Professional on it.

I didn't try the webcam in XP, or Vista, so I have never known if it works. But now I would like to start using it in Windows 7. I can't seem to find the right drivers online. And on the Dell site they don't have the drivers for it.
Does anyone have this laptop and know what types of drivers it uses? Or know what the issue would be?

Thanks for any help.
 
Back
Top