• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Pre-Mods w/ Bubble Tubes?

IceTeaBag

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
98
A friend of mine is about to buy a new computer, and he wanted to buy a pre-mod case with two bubble tubes running along the sides of the front. It was some unknown brand on a German site, and I was wondering if there were any other cases with lighted bubble tubes out there?

Please keep the anti-premod stuff outta here, I wouldn't buy one for myself.
 
like mine?
Picture%20115_small.jpg


the case is a RAIDMAX Black Mid-Tower Gaming Case with 350W Power Supply, Model "ATX-278WBP
 
You can get cases kinda like the ones they picture from a local wholesaler in my area for about $36. Black, X-Window, bubble tubes. Really nice...Will take pics of mine when I get home from work.
 
haven't really looked at those cases with bubbles much...but now that I've seen ThePianoMan's...yeah that's pretty nice. :)
 
Thanks for the examples guys, and very nice pics. I'll let him know about the Raidmax, I didn't know they made one but it's better looking than what he picked out. As for "local retailers", that would be difficult where I live, so online ordering's the only option. Newegg only ships within the US, don't they?

ThePianoMan, I'm drooling over your desk. :p
 
Ohh ya..Didnt notice your in norway...What would shipping from US to thier be like anyway?
 
Yeah,

I used to have one of those cases with the bubble tubes. It wasmy first reasonable looking case after the good old beige days. Anyway, since that time I had a mod accident with that case and now use it for parts. I pulled the bubble tubes out and saw that they were two sticks of acrylic and 4 blue led's. The acrylic is UV sensative and transmits the light better then the led's themselves. I guess I thought those lights were cold cathode back before I knew what a cold cathode light looks like. Anyway, now I have four blue leds and two plastic thingys!
 
Back
Top