Pre-made cases for water cooling?

bandit390

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
1,374
Im not talking about the cases that already come with water cooling parts. I want a bare case that I can add my own parts too.

Anyone know?
 
Ok, instead of me paying alot more for a case that has a little more space inside.

Whats a good case that already comes or can be made into having 2x120 or3x120 on the top or back and clear everything else in the case. I want the fans to be inside but the rad to be on the ouitside.
 
if thats what u mean by pre made w/cing cases then thats about it...
and there quite expensive if u havent looked at those links, and also note u can probibly get better w/cing parts for less if u buy them separate and add them to a cheap case.
thesed would be good cases if u decide to listen to me:

Not so cheap but a great case with nice fan slection
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811112077

Cheap and a great case if u dont mind pre-mods
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811208008

Nice case if u dont mind a gigantic power button
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129145

for w/cing parts u should go here for rad:
http://www.directron.com/xtreme2.html
Pump:http://www.directron.com/e1250s.html
cpu blocks:
AMD XP/MP Intel Socket 478

the res doesnt really matter...
that should be about it, i hope this helps cause it took like 20 min to write ;)
 
lol i got that site bookmarked...
well what have u decited to do anyway, buy a case with included stuff or buy everything by itself :confused:
 
I'd keep your eyes out for this case:
Gigabyte 3D Aurora
http://tw.giga-byte.com/Peripherals/News/News_135.htm

or the Cooler Master Stacker 810

Both are unreleased atm and were reported to have a July release date. And both have 2x 120mm fan holes in the back.

---

Does anyone else think this is a little too much?
http://www.frozencpu.com/cas-305.html?mv_pc=1078

$518 case with BIP III installed, 3 Panaflo M1As, 4 80mm fans (I think, 2 for sure) installed? Sure the preinstalled 120.3 rad is nice, but holy crap the price!

I would buy one of these things if they had anything with a 120.2 rad besides that awful Chenming 901. That thing looks like it's about 4 feet tall and 1 foot deep and 6" wide (exaggeration, but it is still way too tall!). Everything else is either 120.1 or ridiculously expensive.

I'm actually considering getting the Chenming 901 w/o any parts (I'll buy em myself). I really don't want to do any modding. The case will be $237 if I do that. I wonder if they'd still drill the rad holes if I didn't order a rad from them... Too bad the case is extremely ugly.
 
Back
Top