• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

pqi Power Ram

Palehorse

n00b
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
7
Bought a single PC3200 512 stick of this for a cheapy box. Messing around to see how it would overclock. This stuff really surprised me. It was supposed to be bargain RAM, but it really overclocks. Or am I just too easily impressed :( .

Here is some data: Data

Next question, is this typical? Should I buy up some more?
 
I am running some DDR2 PC4300 PQI Turbo and from all of the reviews I read this ram is suppose to be just below crucial in terms of quality. For the price, you almost cant beat the performance.
 
I'm also running PQI ram, the good stuff though................PQI Turbo PC4000. It does pretty good I guess, I've had it up to 375 1:1 1t at 2.5-3-3-7. I haven't really messed with it all that muc though.......... :cool:

oc8zj.jpg
 
Back
Top