PPD UP at Last!

Celerator

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
1,935
PPD UP at last!

I have been stuck folding p761s for the past while on my home boxen, giving me less than 100 PPD.
Today I checked EM3 and p2098 is giving me more than double what I've been yielding.
Give me more of p2098... :D

 
I've noticed my PPD on my A64 3700+ system has more then doubled in the last few weeks. It had me worried that my system wasn't proforming like it should. Yay for high PPD!

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

 
2121 bah. have been working for 4 days........finally got that monkey off my back.
 
I spoke too soon. I just checked my daily production, and it has been zero since I checked it this morning. This could be my lowest PPD in many moons... :( On the bright side, I expect some nice dumps in the next day or so. :eek:

We stats addicts have to learn to roll with the ups and downs.

 
Back
Top