• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PPD Question dual L5639

Patonb

Gawd
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
625
I'm trying to find an approximate ppd now adays for L5639 (2.3Ghz turbo'd) on a board like the z8na-d6c.

Some folks have setups like this on here, so what are you getting both smp and bigadv?
 
I'll let you know tomorrow, 2.3 GHz I can set mine to that
 
Do you mean 2.3GHz or 3.2GHz? I think you actually mean 2.4GHz - 16x multiplier plus 2x turbo - 18x @ 133 bclk = 2.4 GHz.
 
In that case I've got the same chips, are you looking for windows or Linux numbers?
 
Back
Top