• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PP&C vs. OCZ Powerstream

computerpro3 said:
The pcp&c is unquestionably better. Also I have become privvy to the information that they are releasing a new 7-in-1 psu very soon that will become the new standard for all connections.

computerpro3, I was just about to order a Turbo Cool 510 Deluxe, but given your tease I think I'll have to wait a bit longer. Can you provide any further details on this new "new 7-in-1 psu", or should I just call PCP&C myself?
 
Back
Top