• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Powerstrip won't report different resolutions.

fresh

n00b
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
52
I've followed these instructions for setting up powertstrip. For some reason, regardless of my current resolution, powerstrip displays that I'm at 1280x720. My resolution looks pretty good, but I can't do any of the refresh rate adjustments, because when I try to, it thinks it's adjusting for 1280x720 and everything messes up. How do I make powerstrip report my real current resolution so that I can fine tune more?
 
Back
Top