I want to buy a pair of M-Audio StudioPro3's. I've heard nothing but good things about them and I'm pretty set on buying them.
I've read also that it's possible to hook these up to a powered subwoofer using a y-adapter.
But I'm not entirely sure what connects to what and how. (Soundcard, speakers, sub)
So my question is:
How would one go about connecting a pair of StudioPro 3's, a powered subwoofer, and a PC sound card? Exactly what will I need, and what will connect to what.
Thanks.
I've read also that it's possible to hook these up to a powered subwoofer using a y-adapter.
But I'm not entirely sure what connects to what and how. (Soundcard, speakers, sub)
So my question is:
How would one go about connecting a pair of StudioPro 3's, a powered subwoofer, and a PC sound card? Exactly what will I need, and what will connect to what.
Thanks.