Powercolor?

WackDaddy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
253
What is your opinion of this company? Do they make good cards? I was thinking about getting the powercolor 9700pro from newegg but I've never used any parts by these guys. Aside from the make, do you think this is a good buy @ $202?

Edit: oops, I just found the [H] review of this very card. If I actually knew how to spell, it would have turned up before.
 
I have the powercolor radeon 9700np and i had to rma to newegg after there were some image issues but since i got the replacement about 6 months ago its been working like a charm. The only downside I can say about their cards is that they used some crappy 3.3ns infineon RAM on it but i dont know about the 9700 pro. I also have O/Ced my card to about 340/303 on stock cooling. IMO they are decent value for the money and I know that their radeon 9800s were among the highest performers.
 
I've had a Powercolor 9700 PRO i bought off EBAY for about a year now. Granted, it's the revision 0 one or whatever the first was (and had some minor issues with my kt 400 board) but it still runs well. Even better now that I'm on an 865p board.
 
Back
Top