PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 DirectX 12 AXRX 409$

Good price.. too bad it takes up more than 2 slots. also don't think there is a water block for this version.

No regrets, got reference cards for $485 direct a few weeks ago.

Lol wondering if they fucked up the price. It says 599 + 20 rebate now. Of course out of stock. But 200 off seems like a price f up. Lol

no full water block for this version, but you can use one on just the die and hbm if you wanted to.

My bet was a pricing error, but I was able to get a order for the 409$. Wasn't really planning on upgrading my gpu right now, but this was just to good of a deal. Figured I wait for next gen, but hey lets be honest the second those cards get launched its gonna be hard to get a hold of them.

no full water block for this version, but you can use one on just the die and hbm if you wanted to.

My bet was a pricing error, but I was able to get a order for the 409$. Wasn't really planning on upgrading my gpu right now, but this was just to good of a deal. Figured I wait for next gen, but hey lets be honest the second those cards get launched its gonna be hard to get a hold of them.
Nice! Let us know if they ship it out. I had a much better experience with the 56 vs the 64, but I actually really like Vega.

Nice! Let us know if they ship it out. I had a much better experience with the 56 vs the 64, but I actually really like Vega.

For games, I really enjoy using my 56s vs my single 64. The 56s are much faster at 1750Mhz/q1100HBM vs the 17000/1025 the 64 runs at under water. I dunno why but the 56s give better results.

wow, they put it back at that price cool, bit higher than the original. They just delivered my card.

Saddly I cannot play with it yet, cause my water pump took a dump. It's always something lol.

Back