PowerColor 7870 myst

Does anyone know how can I see my 2d clocks with the 7870 myst? My Catalyst control panel overclock tab seems to disappear when I enable it so I can't see my clocks. What 2d clock does the 7870 myst suppose to run at?

GPU-z?
I have the card but I am not sure what you mean sorry. Do you mean what does the core clock drop to when you're sitting in firefox looking at these forums?
If so then mine is apparently 300mhz

GPU-z?
I have the card but I am not sure what you mean sorry. Do you mean what does the core clock drop to when you're sitting in firefox looking at these forums?
If so then mine is apparently 300mhz

Yes. I want to be able to see my 2d and 3d clocks.

Yep, and 1150/1550 for 24/7 gaming clocks, runs great! Never tops 70c load (redid thermal compound with AS Ceramique)

Yep, and 1150/1550 for 24/7 gaming clocks, runs great! Never tops 70c load (redid thermal compound with AS Ceramique)

What were you getting before redoing the thermal compound can I ask?
I hit about 81 at stock clocks and about 85 at 1200mhz. Very hot and humid atm, aircon helps a couple of degrees..

I didn't do much testing before removing stock compound, but I did see it hit 78C after a BF3 session, thats when I redid it. So at least 5-8c difference.

Back