• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Powerbook TouchPad issues.

Bennyb

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
2,556
I have the strangest problem with my powerbook. It seems as though everytime I leave my powerbook idle for 5mins+ and then come back to it the touchpad has trouble recognizing my finger or something. I'm 99% sure it has something to do with the doubletouch scrolling because instead of the mouse moving around it'll just jerk back and fourth and the page I am on will scroll up, down, sidways.

It is fairly annoying and I was wondering if anyone else had this problem?
 
i find that if it does that and you just scroll with two fingers then return to using one, it works.
 
I've seen the problem on the 12" PB too. Maybe Apple will have a fix in the next version of 10.4
 
Back
Top