power switch cables where?

Ouikikazz

Gawd
i am looking to purchase a cable for the power switch and power led, you know the one where you connect from the switch to the motherboard...i wanted to know where is the best place i can find these? I reside in the USA...

..I dont understand lol. You just want the nice twisted dual-wire switch with a jumper on the end? If so, Ive got about 4 extras.

Originally posted by NotSoSimple
..I dont understand lol. You just want the nice twisted dual-wire switch with a jumper on the end? If so, Ive got about 4 extras.

yea i basically want the jumpers, especially the LED one since its 3, I can easily find the 2 pin jumper but the 3 pin is what im really looking for.

nonono, you know the LED that indicates that ur comp is on, the wire for the is 3 pin...everything else is 2pin. I need a cable with the 3pin. Its still two wires like every other wire, its green and white wire.

Hahahha Do you possilby have a picture of this? Oy we confused the crap outta each other..STILL!

lol shit dude when I read each of your posts I was thinking of something different, and then you pulled out that link and it was completely not what I was thinking of. I'm glad you found what you are looking for though. Directron seems to have all kinds of cool shit that companies don't normally sell.

Haha I was in the same boat JP. It was totally different than what I thought he was talking about.

Back