• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Power Supply

Nismo

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 10, 2000
Messages
1,413
I need a stable, 500w PS for as cheap as possible. Any suggestions?
 
Why "as cheap as possible"? The power supply runs the whole computer, you definitely don't want to skimp on that. 500W is irrelevant anyway. List your complete specs, so we can get a handle as to what machine you're running.

Also, try reading the stickies.
 
P4 2.8E @ 3.4Gz
Abit AI7
FX5900 @ 450/900MHz (needs to be upgraded soon)
1GB PC3200
Audigy 2 ZS
74GB Raptor
120GB Seagate
LiteOn CDRW
NEC DVDRW
4 case fans
 
Nismo said:
P4 2.8E @ 3.4Gz
Abit AI7
FX5900 @ 450/900MHz (needs to be upgraded soon)
1GB PC3200
Audigy 2 ZS
74GB Raptor
120GB Seagate
LiteOn CDRW
NEC DVDRW
4 case fans

By as cheap as possible what is the exact budget here?
 
I have a crappy, unstable 480w PS right now. I just want to get the most stable PS for the lowest price. I know that a quality PS matters.
 
Back
Top