• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Power Supply problem for video card

holycpu

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
393
I am about to purchase BFG Tech GeForce 6800GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI-E.
But I have a concern. Since my power supply is SilenX 450w iXtrema Pro Black S-ATA D-Molex, I don't know if it is enough (stable) for my whole system because SilenX is famous to be silent but I am quite concern about its power status....

My system spec are follow generally:

AMD64 3800+
4 fans
BFG Geforce 6800GT OC version
Zelman VGA cooler

Thank you for your help.
 
and you boot and run the whole shooting match off a USB pendrive?
or a floppy? :p
 
holycpu said:
I don't understand......... :confused:
Your system spec sheet cannot be that short, hence the witty comment from the moderator. ;) We need complete details, we need to know exactly what you're powering.
 
Back
Top