I have an AGP system wich i still use to play WoW only. I do not play any other game then WoW but now im running into issues. I do not know about pc's that much anymore so any help will be appreciated.
Im running a Geforce FX 5950 ultra with a Dynex 400 watt power supply and the card gets HOT and i mean HOT and then system reboots whenever it feels like it. Could the power supply be under powering the video card?
link to the PSU: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...upply&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1174091945952
I do not have any Future plans on getting a better PC since this one runs WoW perfectly fine at 1920x1080 Res, FPS are around 50 to 55.. Im sure some of you will have things to say so go for it but im here asking for help.
Im running a Geforce FX 5950 ultra with a Dynex 400 watt power supply and the card gets HOT and i mean HOT and then system reboots whenever it feels like it. Could the power supply be under powering the video card?
link to the PSU: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...upply&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1174091945952
I do not have any Future plans on getting a better PC since this one runs WoW perfectly fine at 1920x1080 Res, FPS are around 50 to 55.. Im sure some of you will have things to say so go for it but im here asking for help.