Worminater
Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2004
- Messages
- 1,017
I have an Enlight 420w power supply, model EN-8420934
My comp is currently a7n8x-x w/ xp2000+ and a bfg 6800gt oc.
kThis setup is running perfectly stable at stock speeds on the enlight psu
I just ordered MSI "K8N Neo2 Platinum" (nforce3 ultra) and an a 939 3000+ chip to put in it, w/ a gb of muskin. Will this powersupply handle my system fine? Heavy cathode/led usage in case currently, but wattage shoudlnt be problem... ive read that certain enlights are good, is mine good enough...?
My comp is currently a7n8x-x w/ xp2000+ and a bfg 6800gt oc.
kThis setup is running perfectly stable at stock speeds on the enlight psu
I just ordered MSI "K8N Neo2 Platinum" (nforce3 ultra) and an a 939 3000+ chip to put in it, w/ a gb of muskin. Will this powersupply handle my system fine? Heavy cathode/led usage in case currently, but wattage shoudlnt be problem... ive read that certain enlights are good, is mine good enough...?