• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Power Supply Fried...

Eocene

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 21, 2004
Messages
446
So... my antec 430 w.. is gone.. and it took my abit mobo with it..... What do you recommend I get?... and will abit RMA?
 
Eocene said:
So... my antec 430 w.. is gone.. and it took my abit mobo with it..... What do you recommend I get?... and will abit RMA?

I recommend an PC P&C 850 SSI

That ought to cover you............




















Ok now recommend for what? You didn't give a config, price or features desired.
 
What PSU... no more then $ 70



what the hell though.... what if my entire system had gone with the psu.. I mean. I'm just supposed to sit around and buy a new comp????? and antec doesnt even have to replace the psu???? .I wasnt even home when it happenned.. and no one touched the computer.. I'm still wondering how and why.. it happen.
 
Eocene said:
What PSU... no more then $ 70

Ok now we need to know what system we will be powering. Exactly.



what the hell though.... what if my entire system had gone with the psu.. I mean. I'm just supposed to sit around and buy a new comp????? and antec doesnt even have to replace the psu???? .I wasnt even home when it happenned.. and no one touched the computer.. I'm still wondering how and why.. it happen.

All that would be replaced by the PSU manufacturer is the PSU. You will need to RMA each affected piece individually.
 
yes.. as long as you didnt open it up and took the sticker off it..then yes..it's probably still under warranty unless you bought it 3+ more years ago...
 
Cool its under warrANTY BUT.. the sticker with the "serial".. I'm guessing thats what it is.. is gone.. s.. the "bar code" is still there though....
 
Back
Top