• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Power Supply and default mount plate

xcamarox

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
84
Guys, I have a Thermaltake V8000 and just got a new power supply. I had a 650W Corsair and now Im on a 1kW Enermax.

The old power supply fit fine with the mount that the case provided, but this new power supply does not align at all with the mount from this case.

My question is, do I have to get a new mount for this new power supply? Arent all power supplies drilled with standard holes?

When I refer to the mount, it is the plate that goes inside any case and adapts to the power supply, then it gets screwed to the case.

Any help will be appreciated.

TIA!
 
find and old crappy case it ligns up with,, cut the back out of it and use that as a plate, thats what we did when using an old antec missing the plate all together..
 
Back
Top