Power Supplies and reality.

BillR

Born Again Cynic
Power Supplies and reality.

After much time effort and frustration Kyle now has in place what I will call the best power supply forum on the net:

http://www.hardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93

Since Paul Johnson has been brought on board his testing and evaluation methods and results are beyond reproach.

From Company background to performance he very carefully and objectively evaluates each product under every possible condition.

Yes, there is one, possibly two places on the net to read PSU evaluation but Paul goes beyond and above to back up his results with (dare I say) facts.

I have no doubt it won’t take forever before the [H] becomes the go to place to find out what is what.

This is an area where I have a little expertise so I don’t post this lightly.

Hopefully if you spend a bit of time in that forum the “What PSU should I use” will be seen less and less.

Your PSU is the heart of your system yet it remains the one purchase where the typical builder tends to buy less then is really needed.

I have no vested interest in this post other than to show people a good place to make more informed decisions.

Think, and good luck;):D

Thanks Bill!! I totally agree that the PSU is the "heart" of our boxen. It goes up and it'll likely take one or more components right along with it.

Back