Power & Reset Buttons?

macrospect

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
1,711
Hello again,
I am currently in the process of building my first case mod. I am looking for power buttons and reset buttons. Would anyone know a good site where I can get this type of accessory? I already came across xoxides site and they sell the buttons made by bulgin, but I am just wondering if there are any other sites out there that sell this type of thing?

Thanks!
~DaRkF0g~
 
There are a thousand and one different switches that will work, just about any momentary switch will do. It all depends on what kind of switch you want, what type of look you are going for.
 
Just rip one or two out of an old case, thats what I do. I customise then so they are easy to use, so when I am testing stuff there's not problems.
 
Thanks for all the suggestions, I searched around on google and found what I was looking for. The reason I dont use a switch I have is because its broken.
 
DaRkF0g said:
Thanks for all the suggestions, I searched around on google and found what I was looking for. The reason I dont use a switch I have is because its broken.

Where did you find switchs, cause the sites I found that had switchs I was not very crazy about

Dre
 
Head over to performance-pc's. They have very few switches but they look great :)

Heres the link.

Look at the vandal resistant series for power or reset type switches. I just bought one today :)
 
Back
Top