Power Problem

kopekci

n00b
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
56
Hello,

OK, I am sorry in advance for my expression style. :(

When I have pressed power button of my tower, electricity comes to the PSU. But it seems like the voltage the PSU requires is under normal value. A sound comes, some fans turn, but HDDs do not turn ( do not make any noise)

Afterwards I switch off my PSU by the I/O button on the back side of the PSU, and switch on again, and next I press the power button of the tower again, and then everything works properly.

What should I suspect of doing this? Why does not the computer turn on in normal manner in every first attempt?

Thank so much for your help, at least for reading :eek:
 
What kind of PSU?

I had a used PSU do something similar, and was RMA'd for the cost of shipping.
 
Back
Top