• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Power Problem when Running FEAR Demo

jabronidan

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
322
My rig is in my sig, I get good voltages on everything, 11.9 on the 12V, 5.09V on the 5V, everything is fine, even when running the F.E.A.R. Demo. But whenever I run the fear demo I get a message that my 6600GT isnt getting enough power and it underclocks to compenstate. My temps are fine, as are voltages, I have upgraded drivers, changed drivers multiple times, same thing. I am using the 77.72 drivers from nvidia.com.

Here is a picture of the error- http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5223/untitled6xg.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.
 
Back
Top