• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Power DVD spdif doesn't work with DDL enabled

Galvin

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jan 22, 2002
Messages
2,697
I been using dolby digital live for games. But when I use powerDVD version 9. spdif doesn't produce audio when playing a movie unless I turn off DDL.

Anyway to make it work with DDL on?
 
DDL is a Dolby Digital encoder. The movie you are watching already has a Dolby Digital soundtrack making DDL redundant.
 
I think reason its doing that is because you're already sending out a DD signal. What happens when you play a DTS track?
 
Back
Top