Power Banks with variable voltage DC-out?

Nerva72

Weaksauce
I'm looking for a newer/bigger/better version of something like this:

https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/6...ah-portable-battery-charger-review/index.html

RAVPower no longer makes their RP-PB14 23000mAh power bank. I have one, and while it does have some limitations (hence my interest in a better version), I have found it to be EXTREMELY useful. It has the "usual" two USB-A outputs, which do come in handy, but what really sets this beast apart is the DC-out that can selectively supply 9V, 12V, 16V, 19V, and 20V, along with a multitude of DC adaptors, allowing it to power any kind of laptop, but also things like my CPAP machine when I'm camping or (in a pinch) if there's a major power-outage at home. What's also nice is that if I bring the DC charger for the RP-PB14 on, say, a business trip, I don't have to bring two USB chargers or my CPAP power supply, because I can just plug everything into the RP-PB14 while it charges as well.

The primary weakness of the RP-PB14, however, is that it is only rated to 4.5A, and my CPAP machines sometimes draw just a little too much current, causing the battery to shut off in the middle of the night (23000mAh is typically enough for around 15 hours of CPAP runtime). So, if I could find something that puts out 5A or 6A, that would be amazing.

Back