Powdercoating

I gotta say, thats bloody impressive..Nice Case Mod. btw: How did you mould the 2 custom air intake holes for the front?

I gotta say, thats bloody impressive..Nice Case Mod. btw: How did you mould the 2 custom air intake holes for the front?

6" bass tubes for a speaker box. I cut them down to roughly 3/4" deep, sanded, epoxied, sanded again, prepped with plastic primer, lightly sanded, primed two more times (light coats), painted (3 - 4 light coats) and sealed it with a clear coat (x3 light coats). :D

6" bass tubes for a speaker box. I cut them down to roughly 3/4" deep, sanded, epoxied, sanded again, prepped with plastic primer, lightly sanded, primed two more times (light coats), painted (3 - 4 light coats) and sealed it with a clear coat (x3 light coats). :D

Is it strong?

Is it strong?

It is super strong. I actually messed up the first time around (just a little) and tried to "un-epoxy" the tube.. OMG, It took like a full hour. LOL. So yep, its strong!

LOL, is that your patrol car sitting next to your GSX-R?

My GSXR (the orange and black one) is a 1000. My wifes GSXR (the dark grey and pink one) is a 600. Thats her bike parked next to my patrol car, in my driveway.. LOL.

Back