Pouring Hot Molten Tar On An iPhone 6S

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
You have to be pretty twisted to seek out molten tar just to pour onto a smartphone, but I guess the view count is worth it.

How many starving kids in India would that have fed?

On second thought, don't do that.

It broke it. What a fucking surprise !

Now, will it still blend or will the Tar gum up the blades? C'mon, at least 2 people out there, somewhere, want to know!

I actually have a collection of old iPhones and an idea for a youtube video that involves destroying them.

These people that destroy the new stuff must be making more money than it costs to buy them or else they wouldn't be doing it.

That was retarded.

And that bug was NOT a mosquito. We have those around here and they will not bite you.

They are called Crane Flies.

crane fly
I've always called them Mosquito Hawks and typically treated them as a good thing. As opposed to that idiot.

I've always called them Mosquito Hawks and typically treated them as a good thing. As opposed to that idiot.
Yup, dude was an idiot... "Oooh that's a mosquito and zeka virus, and and and ... "

However they are not predators of mosquitoes so the term "mosquito hawk" is very ill named.

I like the bullet hole, the molten iron ore and such..but this was worthy of the little yellow short bus.

Yup, dude was an idiot... "Oooh that's a mosquito and zeka virus, and and and ... "

However they are not predators of mosquitoes so the term "mosquito hawk" is very ill named.

Yeah I know, something I picked up from my old man. Know a loooot of people just think they are giant mosquitoes though.

What an idiot...
Explain the point of this... self indulgence of a material mindset? The destruction of items with end results that were unexpected are "cool" but the likes of shooting phones? WHY oh it broke.
Had the battery expanded .. could just about accepted it...
oh are referring to tar as a "chemical" ... yes it is a chemical but would you refer to water as a chemical in the colloquial sense? substance sure...

and "mosquito" thats a damn crane fly (or daddy long legs here in the UK)

The point of it is he buys a $600 phone, pours tar on it, 1.2 million watch it, he gets back $6000. His business is making videos, the phone is the cost of business.

What an idiot...
Explain the point of this... self indulgence of a material mindset? The destruction of items with end results that were unexpected are "cool" but the likes of shooting phones? WHY oh it broke.
Had the battery expanded .. could just about accepted it...
oh are referring to tar as a "chemical" ... yes it is a chemical but would you refer to water as a chemical in the colloquial sense? substance sure...

and "mosquito" thats a damn crane fly (or daddy long legs here in the UK)

Daddy Long Legs are a type of spider here in the US:

Just looked it up on Wikipedia.

2 different types of spiders
Crane Flies
A type of plant.

Daddy longlegs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nice to know that universal confusion is alive and well.

Why can't people just say button instead of bu-in. Like no you di-in.

Why did I even watch that? The guy narrating was even dumber than the idea. I feel we are now more retarded now for having seen that. Good job [H], you are making us all dumber, lol.

A) These videos are kind of stupid.
B) That's a Crane Fly. They make grubs in your lawn called Leather Jackets.

Whoa man. I'm gonna, like, put a new iPhone into some hot tar man. Like, whoa. Let's see what happens. Wow it's like all hot and gooey. Whoa dude. Wow. Yeah man. Oh look man, there's a mosquito in the tar man. I'm gonna put more tar on it the mosquito. Whoa, like, the mosquito is gone man. Let's flip this iPhone over and like pour some more tar on it man. Whoa. Yeah man. It's totally cool. The iPhone is covered in tar I just poured over it. Let's see what happen to the iPhone. Whoa. It's like not working. The back is not scratched. The hot tar put no scratches in the iPhone man. None. Crazy. But look, the glass is weird here man. Probably from the heat. And like, no buttons are working. NONE. It's like the hot tar got into the buttons and made then stop working. Watch more of my videos!

Saved you five minutes of your life.

Back