Posts Deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefxstix

n00b
Joined
Dec 13, 2010
Messages
5
I joined about a week ago and posted my first 50 posts yesterday and I logged in today and it says I have 0 posts? How could this happen
 
They might have been deleted if it was considered spamming to get access to Hotdeals and FS/FT.
 
Your posts were removed because simply spamming your way in to the areas of the forum with a minimum post count is not allowed, as clearly stated in the rules:

The FS/T forum has its own set of specific rules and has a required 50 post minimum to participate. WARNING: Do not spam the forums to reach the required minimum, your posts will be deleted or your account banned outright.

If you try to make 50 posts in one day, odds are high they'll be deleted no matter what. If you want to participate here, your average post needs to be more than: "Amazing!" and "Amazing Idea" and "very nice!".
 
I joined about a week ago and posted my first 50 posts yesterday and I logged in today and it says I have 0 posts? How could this happen

I had to re-read the OP's post, he joined 1 week ago, but he posted his first 50 posts yesterday or whenever he posted the above ^.

Like wtf, 50 posts in one day ? seriously, please tell me that it took you atleast 1 week to get to 50 posts instead of just one day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top