Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
If you are looking for the best product as Postini replacement, please consider to evaluate MailCleaner.
This product is used by a lot of ISPs worldwide and is the perfect Postini Alternative.
The features are quite the same and the service is just great!
You guys scared me for a minute - we use Google Apps Corporate for our domain at work and use the Gmail for all our email services as well as Postini. Hopefully when Postini gets rolled into Apps we won't lose any features. I also wouldn't mind having seamless user profiles as currently I have to create and delete Postini accounts manually.
I use MX Logic and its pretty good especially if you setup LDAPS. I personnaly user Exchange defender. which works very well I really like the outlook plugin.