Posters from file or prints?

CANiSLAYu

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 13, 2000
Messages
6,667
Where's a good place to get this done (B&M preferred but online is fine also)? TIA.
 
I wonder if some place like Kinkos would do it. Although for a large print Kinkos would probably be expensive and I'm not sure about the print quality. My dad has a small business where he does a lot of CAD Drafting work and some computer animation and stuff like that. He has a big plotter that can do photo quality prints on really large paper. He has printed out a few for me before and they look really good. I wonder if there is some place like that where you live. You could try something like that.
 
^^
I have also printed out 40" X 30" sheets before (full color photos and such for presentations) using a plotter. Kinkos has these but it indeed would cost a pretty penny but if you only need to do a couple it shouldnt be too bad. I believe staples does too but i'm not sure how big.
 
Back
Top