Postal movie

Frostex

2[H]4U
Just got done watching and I have to say it wasn't half bad, there was some quite funny moments in it, especially when Uwe Boll makes an appearance.

It actually follows the game quite well and doesnt take itself seriously, theres loads of references to the game and how the game works in the way you have different factions after you.

You wont appreciate this movie at all if you've not played postal 2, but if you have played postal 2, especially all the way to the end, and you enjoyed it's twisted nature, I think you'll like the movie.

It's nice to see Uwe has a good sense of humour about himself :)

haha, my friend just told me he rented this...looking forward to watching it...even though uwe boll traditionally sucks ass.

cant wait to watch it.

I never played either Postal games, but I still got a chuckle out of parts of the movie.

im watching it right now.

i played Postal 2 game alot, still do whenever i feel the itch. but i gotta say Uwe Boll NEEDS to stop making movies. the only part of the movie i liked was him getting shot in the nuts... other than that i CAN NOT even begin to find the words on how bad the movie is.

THANK JEBUS HES NOT HEADING THE TEAM ON FAR CRY

I watched it last night and actually enjoyed it. I never played the game so I don't know what I am missing.
I might have to find a used copy somewhere and give it a try.

MODS please lock this thread and ban anyone who has watched this movie from this forum :)

I had completely forgotten that Postal would be getting a DVD release (next week). Honestly, though: while my bad film-fu is fairly strong I don't think I'm warped enough for this flick...

I watched it last night, only watched about an hour of it though before I got tired of it.
Its a REALLY slow PLOT, and at the 1 hour mark I still didn't even know what the hell was going on.

Slight chuckles here and there, but mostly meh...

NEXT

The best thing I can say about the movie... is that I've seen worse.

lol

Nah but in all seriousness, it wasn't nearly as bad as some made it out to be.

Supposedly he just talked Christopher Nolan into helping him with the next Batman film.

please tell me your joking....its bad enough no twoface, no joker... and now Uwe Boll is on the team...wtf

now dont think i just planned to be a hater of Uwe Boll one day, i've watched plenty of his movies to give him plenty of chances. hes just failed....every...single....time....

im watching it right now.

i played Postal 2 game alot, still do whenever i feel the itch. but i gotta say Uwe Boll NEEDS to stop making movies. the only part of the movie i liked was him getting shot in the nuts... other than that i CAN NOT even begin to find the words on how bad the movie is.

THANK JEBUS HES NOT HEADING THE TEAM ON FAR CRY

I found the part before that where one of the postal game creators starts attacking him for making a shitty postal movie funny as well.

The movie did have a lot of refrences to the second game but that doesn't mean it still didn't suck. Some of the jokes with the terrorist and bush were funny as well but overall yea the movie sucked. With Boll involved I figured it would though.

Back