Postal 2 Complete on gog.com today only $3.99

piscian18

[H]F Junkie
Nice deal since its all in one gog download.

Postal 2 Complete on gog.com today only $3.99

What's cool about it:

Includes the original POSTAL 2, POSTAL 2 Share the Pain multiplayer expansion and POSTAL 2 Apocalypse Weekend expansion
Exterminate terrorists, bank robbers, cats from hell and evil nurses!
Cheesy jokes mixed with wanton mind-numbing violence

Overview:

The one that re-started it all! The Dude shows up for his first day working at RWS and hilarity ensues! Fight cops! Rage against the Man! Snuff the Taliban! Buy Milk! Get an autograph from Gary Coleman! Forget what you know about first person shooters. Walk for a whole week in the Postal Dude's shoes. Freely explore fully 3-D open-ended environments. Interact with over 100 unique NPCs, marching bands, dogs, cats and elephants, protesters, policemen and civilians, with or without weapons.

Bonus content included for FREE with purchase:
2 manuals (47 pages)
6 HD wallpapers (Postal series)
30 SMS tones
Music to Go POSTAL By
11 avatars (Postal series)
Postal Babe comic book
Postalforms

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/postal_2_complete

If anyone would like to try the multiplayer my steams Piscian18

In case you have no idea what postal is this is literally 1 of maybe 3 uncensored FPS ever. No exaggeration. 18+, no kids allowed. How this slipped through the system I have no idea.

I am actually really tempted by this unlike the people making Portal jokes ;P. Guess it's the GoG nostalgia hitting me.

Postal is mindless fun. Go set a pharmacy on fire and urinate it out, then attach cat silencers to your rifles and shoot people.

For $4 it's easily worth the chuckles.

stupid game...Tried postal - didn't care for it a bit. didn't try postal 2.

Back