Post your Workstation 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight update... finally set up my audio rig:

Nice audio setup. :D
I still see those Logitech Z4s hiding between the monitor audios and your monitor though!
Do you have them setup for use with your regular windows sounds while you are listening to music with the real gear?

My 2012 setup.

Just moved to a house at the beginning of the year and had to find the smallest desk that would fit in this area. And although it's not the most ergonomical setup, it works. Back in the day I built my PC for gaming but now it is strickly for editing photos and video.

Yes, it is an IKEA desk...the side drawers come separately.

IMG3098-X2.jpg

IMG3099-X2.jpg

IMG310345tonemapped-X2.jpg

IMG314012tonemapped-X2.jpg

IMG314345tonemapped-X2.jpg

IMG3147-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice audio setup. :D
I still see those Logitech Z4s hiding between the monitor audios and your monitor though!
Do you have them setup for use with your regular windows sounds while you are listening to music with the real gear?

Good eye! :D

I have my system hooked up to my main rig. I use the Z4 for my Xbox and other game consoles.

ashfoot - love the Chieftec (Chenming?) case... one of my favorite cases of all time.

Ash i love your green machine, I would love some more pics and details of the rig itself

Finally moved back to Florida. We are renting so my setup is temporary (Ikea).

Workstation
img20121019161021.jpg

Game Station
img20121019161035.jpg

img2808e.jpg

I like how you sort of double framed the motherboard. I was going to try and put mine in shadow boxes but ended up just mounting a few right on the wall. Your method is a lot more artistic. :)

Finally moved back to Florida. We are renting so my setup is temporary (Ikea).

Workstation
img20121019161021.jpg

Game Station
[MG]http://imageshack.us/a/img15/3589/img20121019161035.jpg[/MG]

[MG]http://imageshack.us/a/img839/6426/img2808e.jpg[/MG]

What monitors are those, Barco??

Refresh rate=120 Hz
Luminance=600 cd/m² (max)

Amazing specs. These monitors must cost a fortune.

I am guessing he is a doctor and he looks at Xrays on those things. See those in hospitals all the time hooked up to GE PAC Machines.

Over the past couple weeks I've been re-doing the home office.

A few more things to do, paint over the blue (just not decided on the colour), cable management, wall mount the tv & new curtains.

What Office chair is that? me likey.... looks like GLADOS from portal2 kinda.

I like how you sort of double framed the motherboard. I was going to try and put mine in shadow boxes but ended up just mounting a few right on the wall. Your method is a lot more artistic. :)

Cheap old Ikea shadow boxes and some acrylic paint to match. I have a couple of other motherboards and video cards in other parts of the room in the same fashion. Always fun to remember to the most powerful hardware you used to crave ;)

Barco 3MP diagnostic radiology monitors. I use them when I have to look at studies from home. I have a Coronis Fusion 6 MP at work. Now that is a nice monitor.

That is indeed the Serta big and tall. I like it, nice and big. Its a PITA to get through a door, you usually have to remove the arms. Its even better with that New Zealand sheepskin throw on it.

What monitor is that? Looks ginormous

NEC Multisync X401S: 40" 120 Hz stupid bright panel. Its the best gaming monitor I have every had, much better and easier to push that my old MD301C4, which was a 4 MP 30" also from NEC. I will never go back.

What monitors are those, Barco??
What are those used for?
Amazing specs. These monitors must cost a fortune.[/QUOTE]
I am guessing he is a doctor and he looks at Xrays on those things. See those in hospitals all the time hooked up to GE PAC Machines.

Those are Barco 3MP diagnsotic greyscale monitors used to read Xrays, CTs, and MRIs. They are made of solid heavy things and cost about 12K for the pair and video card. To bad they are not color ;)

This is my other work station, for Working, not for Fragging, or so they say. Now if I can just convince them that I need one at home.

img201210221344161.jpg

That is a Barco Coronis Fusion 6MP DL. The only better screen I have ever seen was an Eizo Radforce RX840, and thats 37K, so for now I must "settle".

NEC Multisync X401S: 40" 120 Hz stupid bright panel. Its the best gaming monitor I have every had, much better and easier to push that my old MD301C4, which was a 4 MP 30" also from NEC. I will never go back.

Where did you buy the NEC from? Looks like a sweet monitor.

B&H Photo. There are some other companies (ie Bluewavetek) that sell it for less, but its buyer beware if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back