Post your Workstation 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine for now, Not much improved since last year

this is the pc room, still need to take pics of the console's room.... when its clean some day

zswhO.jpg
aJ1zk.jpg

Did a case upgrade along with water cooling. Made a huge difference. Case is from CaseLabs, it's the M10 with the extended top and the caster kit. The platform that it's on I made at work awhile back.

Spend most of my time in here working and playing.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j196/wingless92/IMG_3672.jpg][/QUOTE]

[quote="pwrusr, post: 1038216991"]Is that a lain-li case?[/QUOTE]

You answered your own question with the quote you attached above. :D

my newly upgraded workstation :)
6617848163_52c02e4d26_b.jpg

6617848733_96e3fb2fa3_b.jpg

6618312585_0327362337_b.jpg

6618312227_1c90eacd10_b.jpg

Intel Core i5 [email protected] | Asus P8Z68-V | Mushkin Redline 1866 8GB | Kingston HyperX SSD 120GB | Asus DirectCU OC' Radeon HD6850 |Asus Xonar Essence STX | ESI Juli@ | Cooler Master HAF-X | Corsair H80 | Silverstone Strider Gold 750W
27" Samsung LCD P2770 | 27" Samsung LED SA550 | 24" AOC LCD 2434

Loving the setups! Not much has changed since 2011. This year I'm moving so I'll be bringing in a new IKEA desk with some additional goodies. 2011 was the saved up year :)

DSCF0282.jpg

DSCF0284.jpg

DSCF0283.jpg

DSCF0274.jpg

Mine for now, Not much improved since last year

this is the pc room, still need to take pics of the console's room.... when its clean some day

zswhO.jpg
aJ1zk.jpg

do you mind telling me where can i buy that girl Vinyl Wall Decal?

This pic it's from the last year....i will try get a new one soon.....

dsc0810k.jpg

For 2012 i only have changed:

Monitor....i have a new one Asus Led 22"
ADSL router i changed the old Thomson TG787 with a new TG784n

And i have plans to upgrade my system...only more memory and change the CPU...more pics later....

Loving the setups! Not much has changed since 2011. This year I'm moving so I'll be bringing in a new IKEA desk with some additional goodies. 2011 was the saved up year :)

DSCF0274.jpg

I need that plush octopus :D where did you get it?

Where did you buy the thermaltake elemental s case?

I got it two years ago in Feb. from Newegg.com

Sad they don't seem to have them around for sale anymore, really great case that doubled as a storage server until I built my dedicated box.

Is that a white Antec 900? If so more pics?

Yeah it's been changed quite a few different colors. Went with Red ext. Black int. then Blue ext. and White int. Then I finally changed it to yellow :) I finally bought a true powder coating gun, I just haven't had a chance to redo it. I think I have some pics, I'll dig em up :)

lol I thought the Chattanooga Aquarium may have had an online gift shop but they don't if I'm not mistaken :( I know they have them there lol I've been more times than I can count, and they're always there.

Did a case upgrade along with water cooling. Made a huge difference. Case is from CaseLabs, it's the M10 with the extended top and the caster kit. The platform that it's on I made at work awhile back.

Spend most of my time in here working and playing.

Whats the story on the Defense Grid poster? It looks cool, and its really neat that its signed.

New for 2012 - I was tired of looking down to my Displays so I made a quick and raw Stand and tray to get the Displays up off the desk and at eye level.

DSC03122.JPG

Last edited:
It's be a few years since I've uploaded pictures of my setup and i have moved a few times since it must be time that I come with my contribution

table is homemade from a kitchen countertop, plus various homemade shelves

so here it is.

Desktop3.jpg

Desktop1.jpg

Desktop2.jpg

MusTastatur.jpg

nasPrintLaptop.jpg

accessoriesAudio.jpg

Spec2.jpg

I can see the pictures could have been slightly higher resolution but was not sure what size that fit, hope i can live with it.

Sorry my bad written English, I'm from Denmark in northern Europe

It's be a few years since I've uploaded pictures of my setup and i have moved a few times since it must be time that I come with my contribution

table is homemade from a kitchen countertop, plus various homemade shelves

so here it is.

Nice setup! 5 stars here! I love the Razor Mamba too. That docking station is BOSS!

Added a table for some extra space:
IMG_0085.jpg

I really need a new desk but this will have to do for now:
IMG_0083.jpg

Extra space:
IMG_0084.jpg

I just recently built the new desktop, hoping to upgrade it a little more soon. Also, studying up to take my advanced MCEP here soon. Hoping I don't get to loaded with school and have time to study for it.

Here's the main shot. nothing too special:
017.jpg

And here's a shot of the rig:
018.jpg

Last edited:
/home/jason/pictures/random/other/pr0n/morepr0n/evenmorepr0n/hahanotactuallypr0n/mydesk.jpg :D

... says n00bie...

Love that you store pics of your desktop in your pr0n directory Jason.

Last edited:
Added a table for some extra space:
IMG_0084.jpg

I just recently built the new desktop, hoping to upgrade it a little more soon. Also, studying up to take my advanced MCEP here soon. Hoping I don't get to loaded with school and have time to study for it.
Rocketfish mousepad ftw!

Rocketfish mousepad ftw!
I love my Rocketfish mouse pad, best 7 bucks I have ever spent on a computer accessory.

Nice to see someone else with some Klipsch - mine have been going strong for over a decade . Same choose in Display too, I see. :)
I have had no problems with my promedias, They are great speakers. For a PC audio solution they sound fantastic, I have owned mine for about 4 years now.

How is your Lycosa holding up? Mine is not registering keystrokes very well anymore.
My lycosa is great, every once in a while it will miss a letter while typing in my pasword but I don't think that is the keyboards fault. I'm replacing it with a black widow ultimate here soon. I want a filco but I have to have backlit keys.

This pic it's from the last year....i will try get a new one soon.....

dsc0810k.jpg

For 2012 i only have changed:

Monitor....i have a new one Asus Led 22"
ADSL router i changed the old Thomson TG787 with a new TG784n

And i have plans to upgrade my system...only more memory and change the CPU...more pics later....

Now the pic with the new LCD_LED Asus 22":

dsc0222j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back