-24" 1200p 16x10 Dell U2412M Monitor
-Ergotron Side by Side LX Montior Arm
-Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000
-Logitech RX720 Mouse
- Steelseries Mousepad
-Sennheiser Headset
-Harmon/Kardon Speakers/Sub

Last edited:
Definitely not as impressive as some, but it's all I got. Recently bought the 10-port outlet strip for wire management purposes. It's still a work-in-progress. What's not shown is the GT3 RS racing wheel and Fanatec pedals on a portable rig I wheel into place.

workstation.jpg

Just my laptop for now, but will be building a new desktop soon with dual monitors.

workstation.jpg

Not shown are my M-Audio AV40 monitors, which are being used elsewhere at the moment (normally plugged into the Audiobox on the left of the shelf).

15xquyd.jpg

next goal is to get a triple monitor arm/parabolic mount for my monitors so i dont have them constantly on the stands.

Haven't done any major changes yet but will be soon. Workstation 2012 will be incredible once I finish up the blue prints.

Here's 2011
_4022576.jpg

My mobile workstation. I didn't know a few prebuilt configurations would come with a backlit keyboard.

Nice machine! I just got my new laptop a few months ago, an 8540 before they started handing these out and they are SO much nicer than the 8540.

This thread needs moar ghetteo:
dsc05966ah.jpg

Two SyncMaster F2380s for surfin' and important stuff, and a good ol' fashioned 1800x1440 CRT for gaming. Add in the now 13-year-old 5.1 speaker set up, and you get Old Skool…
dsc05967a.jpg

And the obligatory HAF 932 off to the side beyond the second, comp-specific monitor-stand/desk, with the printers.

Last edited:
Nothing changes on my setup very often

LG 24 inch, Fractal design case, i7 920, 12 gigs DDR3 1600, Ati 6950, Evga Sli se mobo

DSC01301.jpg

DSC01304-1.jpg

What is on those screens and why would anyone need 24 of them? Stock market stuff?

ding ding ding we have a wiener :-P

yea that is some serious stuff, the office that setup is in, probably has a redundant internet and network setup with multiple ISP's and ultra low latency contracts or some crazy shit

Will change further in to the new year as I will be moving house and have a dedicated office rather than a corner of a room, will hopefully go down the custom desk route.

IMG_20120101_102237.jpg

What desk is that currently? It looks nice. Any idea what you will get out of a custom desk? I find most of the more expensive desks are ergonomic or have a "business look" and have no room for a computer or cable management. Any enthusiast desks out there the way they make enthusiast AV stands?

my set up in my dorm room on base, nothing special, waiting on my tax return to fill that void with a new TV

20120102190617682.jpg

EDIT: Crappy DX2 phone camera ;(

Did a case upgrade along with water cooling. Made a huge difference. Case is from CaseLabs, it's the M10 with the extended top and the caster kit. The platform that it's on I made at work awhile back.

Spend most of my time in here working and playing.

IMG_3672.jpg

This thread needs moar ghetteo:

Welcome to my mess :p Dell 24" monitors powered by a single XFX 6970 (rest of the system spec's in my CP, I think), Razer Black Widow Ultra, Logitech G13 and Optical Trackman, Corsair ear muffs, and a Toshiba netbook off to the side. Excuse the crappy cell phone pics, my real camera is at work.

Desk1.jpg

To the left are shelves full of misc computer parts, cases, and wires/plugs/etc.

desk2.jpg

^^ I wonder what the (red) case under the desk is ... looks like it may be some royal blood ;)

My current setup, a bit messy and I dont care because I move too often

Left out of frame is a netgear wndr3700v2 running dd-wrt, WD Mybook world 500gb (older white model) and a netgear 16x 10/100 switch

Twin APC based rebagged 1200va ups's missing their front cover because the internal fans failed, and they have a little help till i can find suitable replacements. (40mm 24v with higher ambient raitings required)

Left box is main rig running the 3 mon's (2x samsung t260hd & 1x acer x223w)

Intel wolfdale e6300 2.8ghz dual core oc to 3.3ghz on intel air cooler(45watt cpu, i could get better if i had a better board, ram and cooler)
some hdds nothing special

Slim line compaq CQ4010 also connects via dvi kvm to center monitor
My 'lan box'
Phenom II x4 965 3.0ghz 95W
4gb ram
gts250 1gb low profile
250gb single platter 7200.12

Black keyboard and mx518 are part of the lan kit

Black case on the right is not mine

One against the wall you really cant see is the media center
q6600 @ stock hooked to my 32" 1080p lcd tv
logitech z680 with some assistance from 2x orion xtr pro 12-d (oldschool models) as needed, for below 70hz, makes Tron: Legacy really sound good :-P

Did a case upgrade along with water cooling. Made a huge difference. Case is from CaseLabs, it's the M10 with the extended top and the caster kit. The platform that it's on I made at work awhile back.

Spend most of my time in here working and playing.

IMG_3672.jpg

Very nice. I like how the case is far away from your desk.

Looking at everyone's multi-monitor setup, my single monitor looks like I'm an amateur. I need the main frame look. :p

mirin all the auto cockpit sim setups, cant wait to get mine started

evo4g takes crappy pics
supps, hdd dock, 360 pc adapter, jaybird freedoms, razer mamba/ratpad, phantom modded, logitech illuminated keyboard, acer h233h, beyerdynamic dt770
kMuIq.jpg

Just finished updating my 2012 workstation so here I am. This is how it looked like in 2011:

Datanurkka19.jpg

And here it is in 2012:

Datanurkka24.jpg

Datanurkka23.jpg

And I finally did what I was supposed to do for many months... Cable management:

Datanurkka20.jpg

The one corner is still a bit messy with wires but it's on my to do list.
So what I did was get another part of galant for free (unfortunately it is not black, but doesn't bother me much), moved the table a bit and swapped 2 U2410's for one Samsung S27A850D and am loving this thing so far. Hopefully I can keep this setup for a while since changing the whole setup like this is damn hard work.

ya, that's a friend of mine (who is a console user) so i set up the PS3 controller for his disabilities.

I will post mine latter...this post it's only to subscribe this new thread....only now i saw that you have created a new one...;)

Just finished updating my 2012 workstation so here I am. This is how it looked like in 2011:

http://tux.fi/~kumis/b/Datanurkka19.jpg

And here it is in 2012:

http://tux.fi/~kumis/b/Datanurkka24.jpg

http://tux.fi/~kumis/b/Datanurkka23.jpg

And I finally did what I was supposed to do for many months... Cable management:

http://tux.fi/~kumis/b/Datanurkka20.jpg

The one corner is still a bit messy with wires but it's on my to do list.
So what I did was get another part of galant for free (unfortunately it is not black, but doesn't bother me much), moved the table a bit and swapped 2 U2410's for one Samsung S27A850D and am loving this thing so far. Hopefully I can keep this setup for a while since changing the whole setup like this is damn hard work.
How do the monitors sound now that they are away from the back wall?

@Halloween - To echo Tankerton, I'd like to know what desk you are currently using too - looks very sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back