Post your workstation 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's from a pack. It's on DeviantArt.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs27/i/2008/063/0/e/Splash___3760x1600_wallpaper_by_maxon.jpg[/IMG]

Nice, thanks! I originally found it on the dualmonitorbackgrounds site (I think), and I changed the colors a little to make the red brighter and changed the grey to more blue like in the second to last. Stretching doesn't make it look bad either.

Where did you get that Headset "hanger", or stand? I've got just the same headset as you do, and a PC 350 i'd like to take good care of.

Where did you get that Headset "hanger", or stand? I've got just the same headset as you do, and a PC 350 i'd like to take good care of.

LOL, it's a creative use of a banana hanger :D That hook may actually be slowly ripping through the padding on the arc.

Last edited:
p1010268rc.jpg

My new work station:
4291639201_fba4256f7f_o.jpg

Old PC gets to be a HTPC of sorts (Wii and Wii accessories NOT mine :p).
4292398048_e5fd442606_o.jpg

How did you get the wallpaper to go across screens of different resolutions? It doesn't let me do this on vista. is this a windows 7 thing? are you using eyefinity?here is what happens to my screens:
2screen-1.jpg

( I don't know why is is so small)

This will SOON be my workstation. Exhaust tubing and sheet metal, I posted pics awhile back but there's more progress. If you look and see all the holes drilled into the tubing above the desk part, that is where the Ikea light dioders will be going. I'll be polishing the desk with caranuba wax once its finished also, this thing is going to look GOOD when its done.

IMG_2244.jpg

The keyboard tray is made out of snap-on tool drawer hinges.

IMG_2245.jpg

Closer shot of the mounting holes..

IMG_2246.jpg

How did you get the wallpaper to go across screens of different resolutions? It doesn't let me do this on vista. is this a windows 7 thing? are you using eyefinity?here is what happens to my screens:
2screen-1.jpg

( I don't know why is is so small)

Dunno, but you can use Display Fusion or Wallpaper Master Pro.

There's a freeware tool somewhere but I don't remember what it was and really, it wasn't that good.

Thanks, its in a realllly rough state right now still though. Its going to be 1000x better looking when its done and everything is installed :)

LOL, it a creative use of a banana hanger :D That hook may actually be slowly ripping through the padding on the arc.

I've been thinking of heating it up and bending it out a little bit so it fits a little better. I also could use a rubber tip on the end. But I try to make sure it doesn't catch the fabric.

Couldn't resist!!! Set it up tonight! Pics are REALLY crappy cause its dark, and because it was just a fast setup to get a general idea. Im moving in 2 weeks, so once I move and get it REALLY set up ill take new pics. No light dioders or anything yet either, but I like it.

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

Updated with a wallpaper going across all 3 monitors waiting on the new nvidia cards before i do up gaming on all 3.
DSCN0068.jpg

my GF and I custom painted our desk. And I custom build my PC :)

Anyways here some pics of my new build. Specs in Sig.

Sell016.jpg

Sell017.jpg

Sell018.jpg

Sell020.jpg

Sell022.jpg

Sell023.jpg

Sell024.jpg

Sell025.jpg

Cleaned up my desk today and decided to post some pictures.

imag0001t.jpg

imag0008k.jpg

imag0009gq.jpg

This is what you see.

Computer/Media center

Motherboard : Asus P5QL-CM
CPU : Intel Q8300
GPU : Sapphire ATI 3850
Memory : OCZ 2x2 GB Platinum PC-8500
Hard disks : 2x 640 GB Western Digital 1x 500 GB Western Digital
Bluray drive : LG
Case : Lian-Li PC-V350
Monitor : Samsung T200HD
Speaker : Logitech Z-10
Keyboard : Logitech Ultra X Premium
Mouse : Logitech G5 / Logitech MX1000

My latest build, pretty pleased with it...

First off, welcome to [H]ard! :cool:

Secondly nice build you have there though I was interested in the Corsair H50(?) you have installed for your CPU. How do you like the enclosed watercooling system?

@Sparkky
Love the H50, easy install if you watch the Corsair video. In my home office where I average 70-71 this time of year I idle around 20c and load (P95 w/8 threads) around 47c. Very quiet too, overall very happy.

@Mr. Wolf
Yes, RUSH fan ;) My personal tribute to the band I got over the summer.

and link to wallpaper..

Here's my setup for the new year
Main, laptop, Palm Pre
DSC00441.JPG

Insides of Main(pic missing one HD)
DSC00352.JPG

HTPC and Linksys router with dd-wrt installed and used as multiport wireless bridge
DSC00443.JPG

This is in my bedroom, but I will be moving across the hall where I will have both a bedroom and an office. But I won't post pictures till I take at least one trip to Ikea and a carpet store.

IMG_0058.jpg

Dude what kind of monitors are those? sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back