Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest home workstation. I had to downsize since my wife's workstation took a dive and I have her my 2nd monitor...
workstation05.jpg

Typical "work-weekend" at the dungeon...
workstation06.jpg

is that a blackberry curve?

I love the altoids can there with the headphone amp.... thats cool! :)

football where do you go to school?

is it siena becuase the furniture is exactly the same.

Hehe, no, I don't go to school in Sienna, I go to school in St. Paul, MN. I love my "Dash" too. The S9's are great for when I'm on the go while the Sennheiser's kick it when I'm in the room (I love the long cord, it can reach to my couch and my bed).

My desk, although old and crappy, is indeed always clean :) (I am a neat freak, kinda). I have shelves next to my desk area that hold books and whatnot.

No guns on campus....:rolleyes:

Ghost FTW. Also looks like Cisco voip and lenovo laptop. Reminds me of my office setup.

I was just thinking the same thing about my office setup, minus the VOIP, we went with a traditional phone system in the new office.

Ah, indeed it is the best keyboard ever, the Enermax Aurora.

The one in the picture is the original, however I also own the Premium.
I'm not sure if the Premium has a key feel change or if it just needs alot more break in
them my original needed.
Honestly you can't go wrong with either, they are both amazing keyboards, granted a tad bit pricey.

Hope that helps
Bob

I had an Aurora for about 5 months and it was unbelievable. Tragically, my keyboard met its demise at my own hand when I spilled a 24oz bottle of Pepsi all over it. I've scoured the web, but no one carries the Aurora. Several vendors list it as discontinued. I still check daily in the hope I find another one of these days.

Enermax also offers the Caesar, which is very much like the Aurora. It has a wire mesh surrounding the keys and sports several media buttons on each side. I tried it, but there was some kind of audio driver conflict (the Caesar has a built-in audio chip) that prevented the keyboard from working on my system. I probably could have figured it out, but I returned it after just 2 days because of its size. The Caesar is much bigger than the Aurora. You can buy it here: http://www.clubit.com/product_detail.cfm?itemno=A3821003

Nice one Jay.. what's in there?
Thermaltake Kandalf (Black)
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0
Asus P5W-DH Deluxe
2GB G.Skill DDR2 800MHz 4-4-4-12
BFG 8800GT OC2
X-Fi
2 x250GB WesternDigital Raid Edition Drives in RAID 0 (using 2 I-Cages with Blue LED fans)
ThermalRight Ultra 120 eXtreme and Thermaltake 120mm Blue UV Fan
720W Enermax Infinity PSU
AquaCool 5.25" LCD display

Here's my newest workstation...
MiniLaptopHeadphones2.jpg

MiniLaptopHeadphones3.jpg

I find that the keyboard is a little too small for my hands though.

On another note... I just picked up a Razer Tarantula keyboard @ C.C. for $49.96 today... for this price I find this to be a great keyboard, but $99.99 I would consider too much.

I am cleaning up my huge mess in the computer room... I will post pictures when I get everything complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back